Here are some of my favourite resources and go to pages for suggestions:
- Alison Clarke’s Spelfabet Page for recommendations for Decodable Books:
- Reading Doctor have a program and several Apps which are very useful when teaching early literacy:
- The Resources from the Hanen Organisation are wonderful and can be obtained here:
- Super Duper Publications have a great number of games and resources for all ages. Their catalogue can be found here:
- Black Sheep Press offer lots of resources for clinicians and parents working with children who are struggling with speech and language learning.
- Speechmark have a large selection of high quality, colour resources for working on many aspects of language and learning.
- A lovely website with some inspiring images to encourage ideas for narrative writing is.
- There are many free articles and some wonderful resources for working with social communication here:
Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Gail Van Tattenhove has some wonderful resources which can be obtained from her website: